Mano Seaside Beach Club is directly on Petitenget Beach in Seminyak and only a short walk from central Seminyak. The beach club is an excellent spot to enjoy a drink or two by the small pool or grab a simple meal during the night. It also happens to be one of the best places in the area to enjoy Bali’s spectacular sunsets.
Mano Seaside Beach Club started out small but has expanded over the years to include beanbag chairs, shaded areas, as well as rooftop dining, all of it designed to foster a relaxing and casual atmosphere. The service manages to be laid back and attentive all at once; they won’t keep you waiting, but nor will they hurry you out the moment you’ve cleaned your plate or keep you from lounging in the pool with a drink.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Still, Mano Seaside isn’t just about wiling the day away over beers and tapas or romantic sunsets, on weekends it also hosts dance club events. These, though, are still far more relaxed affairs than those along the beaches of Kuta. Mano’s is less about exposed abs and binge drinking, and more about maintaining a fun and friendly vibe well into the night.
The menu leans towards light and European, with the chicken burger and salads getting rave reviews. We especially loved the tapas-style dinner menu, including tuna tartar for IDR 40,000 and tuna tataki for IDR 45,000, while kids enjoy the mac and cheese. For those wanting more authentically Indonesian fare, the nasi goreng fried rice is excellent. The bar serves Bintang, as well as a good selection of local brews. A full meal, including dessert and a drink or two, will cost between IDR 100,000 and IDR 120,000 per person
Mano Seaside Beach Club
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 23:00
- Location: Petitenget Beach, Jalan Petitenget, Seminyak
- Tel: +62 361 473 0874