Manisan Restaurant offers fine Indonesian dining in downtown Ubud. Located at the Alaya Resort, the design and menu of the restaurant draw inspiration from Indonesian heritage. The tables are laid out under a traditional Joglo style structure, with an open-plan design opening out to views of lush rice paddies that surround the resort. The location is especially striking after dark, as the pathway leading to this dining venue is dramatically lit up by lanterns.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Curated by William Wongso, a renowned connoisseur of Indonesian cuisine, Manisan offers an elevated take on local favourites from across the archipelago. Appetisers range from Sumatran tuna naniura (akin to sushi) to Javanese piti (crispy rice flour cups filled with chicken, prawn, and bamboo shoots). As ever in Indonesia, rice plays a central role here with three different takes on nasi goreng fried rice available. For mains, Manisan offers a variety of satays and a selection of barbecues – take your pick from seafood and chicken and choose one of the five sauces available. The menu also includes a section solely dedicated to different varieties of spicy sambal chilli sauce that is so essential to all Indonesian meals.
- Opening Hours: 11:00 - 23:00
- Location: Alaya Resort Ubud, Jalan Hanoman, Ubud
- Tel: +62 (0)361 846 8933