Man Shed is one of Bali’s unique themed bars featuring a grease monkey’s warehouse filled with vintage cars, motorbikes, and all sorts of auto memorabilia. This garage-like warehouse is tucked away in Jalan Tirtanadi, one of Sanur’s side streets that branches off from the busy Jalan Raya Ngurah Rai bypass. It’s a fun spot and a must-go if you’re into classic cars and bikes. This is a good spot to forge new friendships with like-minded people, local collectors, and mechanics – all over a good range of Indonesian and Western food, beers, and cocktails from the onsite bar.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Drink and Dine in Nostalgia at Man Shed
Grab an ice-cold Bintang and choose a spot around its industrial-chic table setups. Some of the stools are even made from recycled oil drums, topped with plush leather padding. From the menu, you can choose from chicken burgers, dory fillet steaks, and parmigiana (prices average IDR 55,000 or USD 4). Man Shed’s special homemade pizzas are worth trying too, with vegetarian options also available. Cold Bintang, Heineken, and San Miguel are all under the USD 3 mark.
Take a look through its gallery of vintage Chevys, VWs, tuk-tuks and Vespas. Classic Hondas, vintage dirt bikes, old bicycles, as well as all kinds of choppers are also featured. Even the walls are fully covered in antiques, including Singer sewing machines and old number plates. You can also notice other odds and ends, such as old helmet shells cleverly reused as lampshades and used jeans serving as plant pots. Come Fridays or Saturdays for acoustic bands live onstage from 19:00.
- Opening Hours: 09:00-24:00
- Location: Jalan Tirtanadi II No. 9, Sanur
- Tel: +62 (0)821 4487 0477
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/Manshedsanurbali/