Mahagiri Lembongan Beach Club is the signature beachfront dining venue of the Mahagiri Resort. The beach club is one of Lembongan Island’s great beachfront locations where you can enjoy all-day dining or sip cocktails while taking in the seaside ambiance and ocean views with Bali and Mount Agung on the horizon. Its main restaurant area has semi-outdoor tables with lovely seashell décor, while out on its spacious sandy area, you have the choice of sun loungers around a large freeform pool or on the sand.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Chill and Dine at Mahagiri Lembongan Beach Club
The Mahagiri Lembongan Beach Club is open to non-staying guests, and you can opt to take a dip in the pool if you dine with a minimum purchase of IDR 200,000 (USD 15). Prices tend to be on the higher side for Lembongan, but are reasonable when counting in the view and the great facilities offered. Smoothies start from IDR 65,000 (USD 5), and everything from fish and chips, spaghetti, tuna salad and juicy steaks are great for families with kids, and the pool will be hard for them to resist. Swimming in the beach can be tempting, but the sand here is coarse and gravelly.
As the sun goes down, the Mahagiri Beach Club takes on a groovier vibe, with colourful beanbags laid out on the sand, happy-hour offers and chill-out music playing from 18:00 to 22:00. After going for their barbecue dinner options with selections such as juicy pork ribs, mixed seafood grills with tuna, shrimp and squid served with spicy Balinese ‘sambal’ sauce, you can simply stay on with an aperitif and sink into a beanbag under the stars, complemented by gentle sea breezes and twinkling lights from the Bali mainland on the horizon.
Mahagiri Lembongan Beach Club
- Opening Hours: 08:00 – 22:00
- Location: Banjar Kaja, Desa Jungutbatu, Nusa Lembongan
- Tel: +62 (0)361 263 518