Lippo Plaza Sunset Bali serves as a convenient stopover for shopping and casual dining along the Kuta end of Sunset Road. It is located just across the road west from Carrefour Plaza, another large shopping hub along the same route. The same building is home to Siloam Hospital Bali, owned by the same national company Lippo Group, which is linked to a collection of Indonesia’s largest shopping malls. The three-storey plaza houses a large gym, an electronics store, several restaurants and cafes and a supermarket.
One of Lippo’s smaller malls, Lippo Plaza Sunset Bali presents a total of 7,000sqm of retail and dining space over its interconnected floors, and was set out as a convenient supplement for visitors to the adjoining hospital. However, its variety of shops within attracts a steady flow of customers, comprising a good mix of locals and foreigners, as well as office staff on lunch breaks and after-hour meet-ups from contiguous workplaces around Kuta, particularly to the Deli Bistro and its other restaurants and cafes.
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour
Lippo Plaza Sunset is also notably a weekend upmarket shopping destination, however, the variety doesn’t compare to the other bigger malls in Kuta for a full day of shopping. Shops lining its arcades notably include a Samsung Centre, a Headquarters salon and beauty bar, Lavonne Gallery that showcases a great collection of exquisite gold and jewellery pieces, and an Electronic City, one of Indonesia’s large electronics retail chains. The plaza is also home to Foodmart, a gourmet and groceries supermarket on the ground level where you can source your fresh breads, meats and veggies for your in-villa cooking.
On the ground floor there is also Books & Beyond, formerly known as Times Bookstore, a small but fully-stocked shop where you can find good reads in English and Indonesian, as well as detailed travel maps. In line with health and fitness, there’s a Century Healthcare drugstore and Aibi, a shop selling high quality fitness machines onsite. For getting in shape, there’s Celebrity Fitness, perhaps the island’s largest fitness centre with many programmes to choose from.
Lippo Plaza Sunset
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 22:00
- Location: Jalan Sunset Road, Kuta
- Tel: +62 361 768 500
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/lippoplaza.sunsetbali