Lippo Mall Kuta offers a spacious and air-conditioned space to shop or simply escape the heat of the day on the southernmost end of Kuta Beach. It’s the closest mall to the Ngurah Rai International Airport, just off south Kuta’s Jalan Kartika Plaza main road, and is an easy stroll from many hotels in central Kuta.
Over a hundred fashion, lifestyle and entertainment brands are spread over the mall’s 3 levels. The atrium is lined with numerous outlets with a good mix of Indonesian and international brands. The large foyer adjoins an open-air food court that often comes to life over the weekends, with various stalls selling street food and light bites such as burgers, satays and Spanish churros.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
A flight of stairs from the foyer leads you down to Lippo Mall’s basement-level ‘sunken plaza’, which is home to popular restaurants such as Cosmic Diner, Bali Kobo, a Starbucks, and a Batan Waru branch restaurant that serves chiefly local cuisine. Inside the mall’s main atrium, you’ll instantly have the first row of fashion stores and tenants in sight. This spacious atrium often becomes a makeshift exhibition and concert space following the mall’s highlight weekly or seasonal themes.
There are 3 main retail levels at Lippo Mall Kuta. There’s everything from fashion brands for men, ladies and kids to sports apparel, watches and jewellery, and even homeware and electronics. One space features handmade Balinese handicrafts and local batiks allowing you to browse through souvenirs to pack before your flight. Upstairs is a department store, as well as an Amazing Kuta games arcade to spoil the kids. Lippo Mall Kuta is also home to a Cinemaxx cinema, with 3 screens playing the latest Hollywood blockbusters daily.
Lippo Mall Kuta
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 10pm
- Location: Jalan Kartika Plaza, Kuta, Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 8978000