Lippo Mall Kuta in Bali
Shopping and Recreation in South Kuta0
Lippo Mall Kuta offers a spacious and air-conditioned space to shop or simply escape the heat of the day on the southernmost end of Bali’s most popular beach resort. The mall’s large atrium is lined with numerous retail outlets boasting Indonesian and international brands over three levels. Bringing together well over a hundred fashion, lifestyle and entertainment brands under one roof, it’s also the closest mall to the Ngurah Rai International Airport.
Just off south Kuta’s Jalan Kartika Plaza main road, Lippo Mall Kuta is an easy stroll from many hotels in central Kuta, making it a favourite with visitors to Bali. Since opening in 2014, the mall welcomes shoppers and weekenders that consist of a good mix of locals and international visitors. The large foyer also adjoins a mini open-air food court that comes to life over the weekends with various stalls selling street food and light bites, from burgers to satays and Spanish churros.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour
A flight of stairs from the foyer leads you down to Lippo Mall’s basement-level ‘sunken plaza’, home to favourite restaurants such as Cosmic Diner, Bali Kobo, a Starbucks, and Batan Waru restaurant that serves chiefly local cuisine. Meanwhile, stepping inside the mall’s main atrium will instantly welcome you to its first row of fashion stores and tenants. This spacious atrium is oftentimes a makeshift exhibition and concert space following the mall’s highlight weekly or seasonal themes.
There are three main retail levels, with everything from fashion brands for men, ladies and kids, sports apparel, watches and jewellery, homewares, mobile and electronics shops where you can get your spare memory cards for your phone or camera, and a space featuring handmade Balinese handicrafts and local batiks where you can look and source for quick souvenirs before your flight. Upstairs is a department store, as well as an Amazing Kuta games arcade to spoil the kids. Lippo Mall Kuta is also home to Cinemaxx, boasting three screens playing the latest Hollywood blockbusters daily.
Lippo Mall Kuta
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 21:00
- Location: Jalan Kartika Plaza, Lingkungan Segara, Kuta
- Tel: +62 (0)361 846 946 5
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/lippomall.kuta