Level 21 Mall is one of Denpasar’s modern shopping malls, which offers something for everyone through its variety of tenants that range from fashion stores, food and beverage outlets, and entertainment spots over its 4 levels.
The mall is hard to miss, as it occupies the easternmost end of Jalan Teuku Umar in Denpasar. Inside, the mall’s lengthy atrium makes it good for window shopping, with ample spaces for hanging out and when you’re not big on shopping.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Most of the dining outlets at Level 21 Mall are on the ground floor, with the likes of Starbucks and Dairy Queen, while pastry and bakeshops such as Japanese toast, ramen shop Roppan, and popular Indonesian J.CO Donuts and Breadtalk clustered close together. Most have table setups with street views. At the furthest end of the mall’s façade, you can find a Burger King and a Food Primo grocery store. An escalator up will take you to the Celebrity Fitness gym and rows of sports and fashion outlets. The similar assortment is extended onto the 3rd level.
For hair and beauty treatments, there’s a good selection of salons and beauticians, such as Johnny Andrean, Christopher Salon, Rin Beauty Studio, ZO Hair-Nail Studio and Boston. One of the main draws of Level 21 is Indonesia’s largest cinema network, Cineplex XXI, which screens the latest blockbusters in its 5 studios.
Level 21 Mall Denpasar
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to midnight
- Location: Jalan Teuku Umar No.1, Dauh Puri Klod, Denpasar, Bali 80113, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 257790