Laughing Buddha Bar is popular for presenting live music on its mini stage, nightly. A variety of bands play everything from jazz, blues-rock and freestyle acoustic to fusion and world music. You can also expect salsa nights and special events throughout the week. The bar is located on Jalan Monkey Forest, around 700 metres east of Ubud’s Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Laughing Buddha Bar highlights
Laughing Buddha Bar offers a cosy place for drinks, thanks to its laidback vibe, friendly staff and a fantastic playlist. There’s a live band playing at the stage almost every evening from 9pm to 11pm. The weekly agenda usually consists of blues on Mondays and blues-rock on Tuesdays. Latin grooves liven up the bar on Fridays, followed with another round of Latin music on Saturday nights.
Laughing Buddha Bar’s ‘Happy Cocktail Hours’ are from 4pm to 7pm with special deals like 2-for-1 promos on mojitos and daiquiris. Signature cocktails include the mandarin margarita and sugarcane mojito.
You can also enjoy freshly pressed sugarcane, rosella mint or ginger lemongrass juices to beat the heat. Food selections include Southeast Asian and Tex-Mex cuisine, such as pad thai (stir-fried rice noodle), spicy chorizo quesadillas, wonton noodles, and ayam panggang kecap (sweet soy sauce grilled chicken).
For those staying at any of the hotels or guesthouses in central Ubud, walking to Laughing Buddha Bar is a breeze.
Laughing Buddha Bar
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 1am
- Location: Jalan Monkey Forest, Ubud, Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 970 928