Kubu Restaurant at Mandapa, Ritz-Carlton
Luxury Riverside Restaurant in Ubud0
Kubu Restaurant Bali offers scenic riverside views and fine Mediterranean-European dining, attracting honeymooners and foodies alike. As the signature restaurant of Mandapa, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve, this dinner-only venue is located on Jalan Raya Kedewatan, slightly removed from downtown Ubud but still easily accessible by car or motorbike.
Crafted mainly from bamboo, the open-air restaurant’s primary soundtrack is provided by the babbling Ayung River. Kubu Restaurant Bali takes its name from the huts local farmers have traditionally used for storing rice and pays tribute to these shelters with nine private dining cocoons, tailor-made for a romantic dinner. Booking ahead is advised for any of the restaurant’s 40 seats, and is an absolute must if you plan on dining in one of the sought-after cocoons.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour
The food at Kubu Bali is worthy of the fairy tale style setting. The fancy set menu will take you on a curated culinary journey, with prices starting at IDR 750,000 (USD 56). On the à la carte side, highlights include foie gras parfait for IDR 290,000 (USD 22) and Dutch milk fed veal priced at IDR 380,000 (USD 28). There’s a comprehensive European wine list to match the very high level cuisine, befitting of the Ritz-Carlton brand.
- Opening Hours: 18:00-23:00
- Address: Jalan Raya Kedewatan at Mandapa, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve
- Tel: +62 (0)361 479 2777
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Mandapa, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve offers an airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for IDR 705000 per vehicle one way.Guests can visit the spa to be pampered with deep-tissue massages, aromatherapy, or reflexology, and Kubu , one of 3 restaurants, serves Mediterranean cuisine and is open for dinner.An outdoor pool and a poolside bar are other highlights, and rooms at this luxurious resort offer up nice touches like rainfall showerheads, hydromassage showerheads, and pillowtop beds with Frette Italian sheets. Read More...Rate This Place: ( votes)