Kriya Spa offers a modern take on the ancient healing traditions of Bali. Located inside the Grand Hyatt Bali Resort in Nusa Dua, the name of the spa translates as “ritual” in Sanskrit and uses Balinese treatments and natural local ingredients to offer a holistic healing experience. Kriya Spa offers massages, facials and body treatments all tailored to cater to the individual needs of each guest. Prices for treatments start at IDR 1,260,000 (USD 94).
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Kriya Spa has a comprehensive list of massages, including everything from an Authentic Balinese Massage to Crown Chakra Scalp Therapy. Yoga and meditation are also available, with prices for a one-hour session starting at IDR 750,000 (USD 56). The Kriya Rituals are comprehensive treatment packages including everything from body scrubs to massages with prices starting at IDR 2,500,000 (USD 186). The Grand Hyatt also offers a Spa Package, which offers guests staying at the resort USD 100 worth of spa credit as well as a full breakfast and a late check-out at 16:00.
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Grand Hyatt Bali
Upon arrival, Grand Hyatt Balis lobby is a welcoming sight with its water palace concept evident in the surrounding outsized pools and carp-filled ponds.From lobby to room, you will enjoy small pathways that lead you through gorgeous tropical gardens, more water features and open views of the peninsula.The well-maintained rooms, suites and villas use marble and teak with traditional fabrics and local artworks.Each feature a private balcony with ocean, lagoon or garden views, and the bathrooms have wooden shutters that open to the bedroom, letting in natural daylight.The Grand Club rooms offer 49sqm of space with Grand Club Lounge privileges and a private pool. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 09:00 - 21:00
- Location: Grand Hyatt Bali, ITDC Complex, Nusa Dua
- Tel: +62 (0)361 771 234