Krisna Funtastic Land amusement park is located on Bali’s northern coast near famous Lovina Beach, approximately 12km west of Singaraja town. The park offers some 16 amusement rides with varying levels of excitement and is sure to be one of the highlights of your kid’s trip to Bali. It has the quaint feel of a summer fair, rather than the thrill of Disneyland, but it does offer a range of rides with varying levels of excitement. For the little ones, a classic miniature train and bumper cars provide fun experiences at a gentler pace. For the adrenaline junkies in the family, try the Airborne Shoot or the Flying Cakra. Of course, mum and dad can even jump on and have a ride too! Krisna Funtastic Land is located behind the Krisna Oleh-Oleh souvenir store in Lovina.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
From Monday to Friday, Krisna Funtastic Land has a cover charge of IDR 10,000 (USD 0.75), which allows you to walk around the park and look at the different displays. During weekends, the entry fee is IDR 15,000 (USD 1.10). In addition to the rides, the Krisna Funtastic Land also features landscaped gardens and elaborate light displays - so don’t forget your camera when you visit. As well as the entrance fee, guests must buy tickets for each individual ride. Prices vary from ride to ride, but range between IDR 15,000 - 20,000 (USD 1.10 - 1.50) during weekdays and IDR 17,000 - 22,000 (USD 1.30 - 1.70) on the weekends.
Krisna Funtastic Land
- Opening Hours: 16:00 - 22:00
- Location: Temukus, Banjar, Jalan Raya Seririt-Singaraja, North Bali
- Tel: +62 (0)812 3999 957