Keramas Beach is a beautiful black sand beach that runs 1.8 kilometres along the south-eastern coastline of Gianyar regency in Bali. The beach is one among several beaches that line this relatively remote stretch of coastline, namely, Saba, Masceti, Cucukan, Lebih, Lepang and Watu Klotok. All beaches are easily accessible from the main highway of Jalan Ida Bagus Mantra that runs parallel to the coast from northern Sanur and eastward through the regencies of Gianyar and Klungkung in East Bali.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Surfing and Other Fun at Keramas Beach
Keramas Beach is home to several new hotspots. One is the Komune Beach Club at the Komune Resort which features sunset sessions with chill out music around a pool deck, movie screenings on an open-air ‘lawn cinema, and special night surfing events, with the rolling surf at front lit up by towering soccer stadium-grade floodlights. However, this black sand beach offers a nice quiet stroll and you can even bring your own board to ride the powerful right-hander waves, which at times offer some deep tube rides over the reef and rock bottom.
For a totally unique dining experience there’s the Keramas Aeropark nearby, which features a restored plane in navy blue and red livery with its cabin repurposed into a really quirky restaurant, complete with dining table and leather seat setups in makeshift interiors. If you are after a more adrenaline-charged experience, just 10-minutes’ drive from the main strip of Keramas Beach is Bali Speed Go-Kart. Here you will find a specialised racetrack where you, your friends and family can enjoy a thrilling time racing each other with a professional timing system that tracks your laps.
- Location: Jalan By pass Ida Bagus Mantra, Keramas, Blahbatuh, Gianyar