Keramas is a black sand beach on Bali’s eastern coast in Gianyar. It’s about 1.8 km in length, with a wide-open ocean view facing Nusa Lembongan. The sandy expanse offers a nice quiet stroll for those who want to take it easy. If you’re into surfing, you can ride the powerful right-hander waves, which at times offer some deep tube rides over an uneven lava reef and rock bottom.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
What to do at Keramas Beach
The waves at Keramas Beach are mostly fast right-handers and average up to 1.5 metres. The beach is also a regular host to major sponsor title pro and grommet events. Early and midmornings are the best times for surfing here. You might see expert surfers performing impressive maneuverers and aerial stunts when conditions are right.
One of Keramas Beach’s most popular nightlife venues is Komune Beach Club at the Komune Resort. It hosts sunset sessions with chill out music around a pool deck, movie screenings on an open-air garden, and special night surfing events.
Keramas is one of many beaches that line this remote coastline – other popular spots include Saba, Masceti, Cucukan, Lebih, Lepang and Watu Klotok. These beaches are accessible from the main highway of Jalan Ida Bagus Mantra, which runs parallel to the coast from northern Sanur.
Best Hotel on Keramas Beach
Komune Resort & Beach Club Bali
Enjoy magical locations fronting world-class surf breaks, exotic design, great beats and a friendly community spirited atmosphere.Komune is dedicated to connecting adventurous, fun-loving, environmentally conscious travelers who share a passion for surf and beach culture.Komune provides a variety of stylish accommodation to suit all budgets, from Resort room to Villas. Read More...
- Location: Pantai Keramas Street No.80551, Keramas, Blahbatuh, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia