Kepitu Restaurant at The Kayon Resort in Bali
Pan-Asian Dining in Ubud0
Kepitu Restaurant offers scenic dining, located at the Kayon Resort in Ubud. The restaurant overlooks the resort’s pool and the surrounding greenery of the Tegallalang highlands, with a breezy open-plan design complemented by a traditional ‘alang-alang’ thatched roof. Thanks to intimate mood lighting and a natural soundtrack provided by the forest, Kepitu is ideal for romantic dinners.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour
During breakfast, Kepitu Restaurant shies away from your run-of-the-mill buffet spread and offers instead a selection between themed set platters: you can sample a range of local flavours with its Indonesian breakfast offering or go for a healthy set breakfast option instead.
Lunch time at Ketipu Restaurant is all about fresh and healthy fare – think hearty sandwiches and light salads. At dinner, the atmospheric restaurant offers pan-Asian flavours. Wash it all down with a Petanu Cooler, Kayon Resort’s signature drink. For a cultural dining affair, check out Kepitu’s weekly special dinners. Romantic dinner packages are also available with advanced booking, starting at USD 150.
- Opening Hours: 07:00 - 22:30
- Location: The Kayon Resort, Banjar Kepitu, Desa Tegallalang, Ubud
- Tel: +62 (0)361 4792 553
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
he Kayon Resort is set in 50 are of unfertile stone hills accessed by easy steps with decorative Ramayana series relief on stone wall along the path, provides abundance spots to capture the every holiday moment.Nestled deep in hearth of Ubud rain forest preserve, surrounded with the historical Petanu River and stunning jungle landscape, the Kayon has a healing atmosphere and romantic ambiance.The resort features six valley deluxe rooms with jungles view on the two storey north wing, twelve Kayon river suites in three floor south wing with view down to river and five river edge private pool villas with thatched roofs, each enhanced by its infinity pool overlooking to river bellow. Read More...Rate This Place: ( votes)