Kaum Bali Restaurant offers fine dining courtesy of the behind Bali’s iconic Potato Head Beach Club. The elegant restaurant is located in the trendy hub of Seminyak and specialises in classic Indonesian dishes. The spacious venue gives subtle nods to Indonesian heritage – look out for the Torajan carvings etched on the concrete walls and gather around the long communal table to enjoy a true family dinner, Indonesian style. The dining room’s generous windows open out to views of the Indian Ocean.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
The fare on offer is a culinary kaleidoscope of Indonesia. Kaum Bali Restaurant invites diners to make meal times a communal affair by offering an assortment of ‘large plates’ – dishes designed to be shared between 2-4 guests with prices starting at IDR 100,000 (USD 7.50). Small plates designed for personal affairs are from IDR 65,000 (USD 5). The menu’s highlights include braised beef in Sumatran spices and ‘nasi goreng babi’ pork fried rice. You can wash them down with its great selection of Indonesian desserts and drinks.
- Opening Hours: 12:00 - 16:00, 17:00 - 00:00
- Location: Jalan Petitenget No. 51B at Potato Head Beach Club
- Tel: +62 (0)361 300 7990
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/kaumbali/