Karma Spa at Karma Kandara Resort Bali
Luxury Clifftop Spa in Ungasan0
Karma Spa lets you enjoy pampering treatments on a scenic clifftop location in southern Bali, and is part of the Karma Kandara Resort. The luxury spa offers a variety of massages, facials and beauty treatments, and includes cutting-edge Intraceuticals Oxygen Infusion Facials. Facials start at IDR 650,000 (USD 49), while massages ranging from Balinese massages to Muscle-Melt Reflexology treatments are from IDR 1,100,000 (USD 82).Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour
Besides oceanfront treatment huts, Karma Spa also features an Infrared Detox Sauna and a Himalayan Crystal Salt pool. All treatments are carried out using GMO-free products sourced from ethical suppliers.
In addition to individual treatments, the Karma Spa menu also includes detox packages and signature rituals with prices starting at IDR 1,200,000 (USD 90). Treatments specifically designed for teenagers and men as well as those suited for couples are also available. In addition to traditional spa treatments, Karma Spa also offers acupuncture, reiki and yoga. Yoga classes are IDR 750,000 (USD 56) per person or IDR 1 million (USD 75) per couple.
- Opening Hours: 09:00 - 20:00
- Location: Karma Kandara Resort Bali, Jalan Villa Kandara, Ungasan
- Tel: +62 (0)361 848 2200
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Karma Kandara Resort is an award-winning, five-star hotel located along Bukit Peninsula (Billionaires Row), just ten minutes away from an 18-hole championship golf course.Its 54 residences include two-, three- and four-bedroom villas, which come complete with a private pool.Each villa exudes old-world class amid new-world luxury with its high thatched roof, open plan layout, antique artefacts, Balinese stonework, local artwork, rich upholstery and marble and teakwood furnishings.In addition each villa also stars the latest technology - think a flat screen TV with cable channels, DVD home theatre system, fully-equipped gourmet SMEG kitchen and Wi-Fi. Read More...Rate This Place: ( votes)