Kampoeng Bali is an open-air restaurant located at the RIMBA Jimbaran Bali By AYANA with views overlooking tranquil water features and green rice paddies. The name of the restaurant translates as “Balinese Village,” which aptly describes just what the venue has been designed to deliver: an authentic experience in a traditional Balinese village, complete with a dramatic live kecak fire dance performances.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Upon arrival, guests are greeted by traditionally dressed Balinese staff who will guide you down a winding path through the resort’s scenic grounds. Kampoeng Bali offers lavish buffet style dining complete with live cooking stations, where guests get to watch their dishes being prepared upon ordering. The restaurant’s signature dish is babi guling Balinese suckling big, roasted with traditional local spices. The buffet dinner is priced at IDR 450,000 (USD 34) per person. As Kampoeng Bali is an open-air venue, during the rainy season, which usually takes place between October and March, the dinners are hosted at the resort’s Padi Restaurant.
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
RIMBA Jimbaran BALI by AYANA
Adjacent to a golf course, RIMBA Jimbaran Bali By AYANA is a great choice for a stay in Jimbaran.Guests can grab a bite to eat at one of the 15 restaurants and visit the spa to be pampered with deep-tissue massages, aromatherapy, or Ayurvedic treatments.There are 11 outdoor pools and 2 poolside bars, and rooms at this luxurious resort offer balconies and 24-hour room service. Read More...
- Opening Hours: From 18:00 onwards (Mon, Wed & Fri)
- Location: RIMBA Jimbaran Bali by AYANA, Jalan Karang Mas Sejahtera, Jimbaran
- Tel: +62 (0)361 846 8468