Kampoeng Bali is an open-air restaurant located at the RIMBA Jimbaran Bali By AYANA with views overlooking tranquil water features and green rice paddies. The name of the restaurant translates as “Balinese Village,” which aptly describes just what the venue has been designed to deliver: an authentic experience in a traditional Balinese village, complete with a dramatic live kecak fire dance performances.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Upon arrival, guests are greeted by traditionally dressed Balinese staff who will guide you down a winding path through the resort’s scenic grounds. Kampoeng Bali offers lavish buffet style dining complete with live cooking stations, where guests get to watch their dishes being prepared upon ordering. The restaurant’s signature dish is babi guling Balinese suckling big, roasted with traditional local spices. The buffet dinner is priced at IDR 450,000 (USD 34) per person. As Kampoeng Bali is an open-air venue, during the rainy season, which usually takes place between October and March, the dinners are hosted at the resort’s Padi Restaurant.
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
RIMBA Jimbaran BALI by AYANA
Strategically located in close proximity to Ayana Resort and Spa within Karang Mas Estate Rimba Jimbaran is perfectly positioned as a sanctuary in which to escape for a relaxing break and as a base from which to explore the Jimbaran village and nearby attractions.Named after the Indonesian word for forest the 8 hectare resorts beautifully landscaped gardens and multi-tiered swimming pools are cleverly contoured to create different levels and slopes so that it is like entering a serene national park with a winding tree-lined entrance and almost 1 hectare of water bodies.Guests experience a seamless transition in personalized service as they enjoy the best of both worlds- Rimba with its emphasis on its hillside location and forest ambience and Ayana with its unrivaled ocean-front views Rock Bar sunset and world-class dining and spa. Read More...
- Opening Hours: From 18:00 onwards (Mon, Wed & Fri)
- Location: RIMBA Jimbaran Bali by AYANA, Jalan Karang Mas Sejahtera, Jimbaran
- Tel: +62 (0)361 846 8468