Jemeluk Viewpoint is the popular viewpoint overlooking the picturesque bay of Amed Beach in East Bali. The spot is just up in the southern hills above the bay. From this grassy hilltop, you can look northwards over the curving coast where the traditional Balinese outriggers of local fishermen are parked in neat rows.
The clear and calm blue waters off the shore are also usually dotted with sailing yachts, liveaboards, and dive tour boats. It’s all framed by the outline of Bali’s highest peak, Mount Agung, looming majestically in the background.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Jemeluk Viewpoint features
Locals refer to Amed Beach as Jemeluk, after the nearby village. Though it’s part of the wider coastal area of Amed, it eventually became better known by this local name. The sunset views from Jemeluk Viewpoint can be as breathtaking as the sunrises.
Jemeluk Viewpoint also features small sheltered areas and a few gazebos where you can have a lazy siesta, or enjoy a brief lunch, before hitting the road again on your tour through the East Bali region. You can get to the hilltop via a 500-metre drive up from the main bay area of Amed Beach.
- Location: Bunutan, Abang, Karangasem, Bali 80852, Indonesia