Jamie’s Italian is the Bali outlet of the Jamie Oliver culinary empire, serving rustic Italian fare just off Kuta Beach. The restaurant has an open-plan design complete with a vintage-inspired decor, allowing guests to enjoy the bustling street views of Kuta while you enjoy the celebrity chef’s creations.
The menu at Jamie’s Italian in Bali features all the usual suspects of Italian dining. The pastas are all homemade, with dishes like fresh crab spaghetti and penne Arrabbiata, from IDR 145,000 (USD 10) and up. For mains, from IDR 150,000 (USD 11), you can opt for steaks, chicken or fish, or go for an authentic Italian pizza. Healthy ‘super food’ salads are also available.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
The kids’ menu at Jamie’s Italian features two sizes of each dish, with the smaller option priced at IDR 75,000 (USD 6) and the bigger choice for older kids at IDR 85,000 (USD 7). Kids’ dishes include tried and tested favourites, like mini spaghetti and meatballs, with all dishes served with a side salad and refreshing drink.
Jamie’s Italian Bali
- Opening Hours: 12:00 - 23:00
- Location: Jalan Pantai Kuta, Kuta
- Tel: +62 (0)361 762 118
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/jamiesitalianbali/