Jalan Pantai Mengiat is a vibrant shopping street with dozens of souvenir and art shops, bars and restaurants on both sides. Located 400 metres east of Bali Tourism Development Corporation (BTDC), the street runs 1.5 km south of Nusa Dua’s hub, parallel with the Bali Collection shopping complex, and ends at Jalan Srikandi in the traditional village area of Bualu.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Shopping on Jalan Pantai Mengiat
The rows of small traditional art shops are similar to those you’d find at Poppies Lane in Kuta or the beach art markets of Sanur. Items include batiks and sarongs, shirts with tropical prints, wooden statues, and key chains. Prices vary but in Nusa Dua are generally higher than other areas, but bargaining is very welcome and encouraged.
Padi Art Market is the first shop you'll come across if you start from Bali Collection. This shop offers Bali spa products, batiks, jewellery and handicrafts. Continue along Jalan Pantai Mengiat to find a compact row of art shops at its southern end, which extends to the intersection of Jalan Terompong and Jalan Siligita. There are money changers, spas, warung (food stalls selling local cuisine), tailors and tour kiosks in between.
Recommended Hotel Nearby
The Grand Bali Nusa Dua
The Grand Bali - Nusa Dua is a leading boutique resort set in the exclusive, and luxury complex of Nusa Dua.Our unique resort blends the warmth of Balinese tradition with modern - day comforts to create a relaxing environment.Experience unprecedented personalized service, pristine white beaches and spacious accommodation all combined to give you memories that last a lifetime Read More...
Jalan Pantai Mengiat Shopping Street
- Location: Jalan Pantai Mengiat, Benoa, Kuta Selatan, Badung, Bali, Indonesia