(Update: il Lido Bali closed down early 2017, and reopens as Heritage Resto & Lounge)
il Lido Bali is an Italian fine dining restaurant located in Seminyak. The restaurant is an outlet of il Lido Singapore, which is often celebrated as one of the city’s best Italian restaurants. In Bali, il Lido is located slightly off-radar in regards to the busiest streets of Seminyak, but the superlative food and scenic venue make it well worth the detour.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Seating up to 200 guests in total, the tables at il Lido Bali are set outside in a leafy courtyard which is rendered particularly atmospheric with fragrant frangipani trees and a few flickering candles come sundown.
il Lido Bali offers the option of dining a la carte or choosing one of their set menus. A three-course lunch menu is at IDR 180,000 (USD 13), while the four-course dinner menu has is at IDR 500,000 (USD 37). Highlights of the a la carte list include seafood fritto misto and a wide variety of homemade pastas. The food at il Lido is complemented by an impressive wine list, and gluten-free options are also available.
il Lido Bali
- Opening Hours: 11:30 - 00:00 daily
- Address: Jl. Raya Kerobokan No. 38, Seminyak
- Tel: +62 (0)361 731 175