House of Trap Bali adds to the list of fun things you and family or friends can do on a rainy day in Bali, or whenever you’re up for something other than the beach or inland excursions. The escape room game is located at the Samasta Bali Lifestyle Village complex in Jimbaran, which is also home to the Movenpick Resort & Spa. There are currently three game scenarios to choose from, each carrying a different theme and difficulty level, but all offering 45 minutes of brain-teasing fun, teamwork and adrenaline rush as you gather clues and solve puzzles before time runs out.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Each escape room game at House of Trap Jimbaran is best played by a team of at least four, and it’s ‘more the merrier’ as you can come and play as a band of up to 12! The first and easiest game is called Winter Wonderland, where your mission is to discover a lost magic wand inside a fairy-tale castle, with the wand serving as the missing key to a final answer at the end of the game. Kids can join this game, too. Next is called Indonesian Legacy, which is medium level, where you have to retrieve lost historical artefacts from a gallery.
Top on the difficulty level at House of Trap is The Lost Island. Your mission is to find a lost island and also uncover mysterious stones, which serve as clues to your final goal. It also involves darkened rooms with physical obstacles, which can be a big part of the fun, but unsuitable for younger kids (recommended minimum age is 9 years). Games are at IDR 100,000 (USD 8) per person on weekdays and IDR 125,000 (around USD 9.50) on weekends.
House of Trap Bali
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 21:00
- Location: Samasta Lifestyle Village, Jalan Wanagiri, Jimbaran
- Tel: +62 (0)361 446 8600