HOBO Bali is a bohemian home décor store with outlets located in Seminyak and Kerobokan. The store offers unique furniture and home accessories with a focus on environmental sustainability and supporting local communities. All products are made locally in Indonesia using natural materials native to the region. The overall aesthetic of HOBO is bohemian and modern, with local touches like Javanese batik adding a bit of the exotic.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
The furniture includes crate coffee tables and stools covered in batik, with prices starting at IDR 695,000 (USD 52). Some of the most unique pieces include vintage school chairs covered in colourful batik. Smaller items like candles, baskets and table wear are priced at IDR 185,000 (USD 14) and up. HOBO Bali also offers a selection of wall art, including unique maps of Bali and the surrounding islands, which make for great souvenirs to bring back home. Posters are from IDR 395,000 (USD 30) a piece.
HOBO specialises in unique bespoke products, but also has the capability for wholesale orders. In addition to the store in Kerobokan, there is also a HOBO outlet on Jalan Kayu Cendana in Seminyak.
- Location: Jalan Kerobokan Kelod No. 105, Kerobokan
- Tel: +62 (0)361 733 369
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/hobostores/