High Flyers Bali Trapeze School
Flying Trapeze, Circus Workshop and Bungee Trampoline in Bali0
High Flyers Bali provides a fun and one-of-a-kind family activity in Bali, focusing on flying trapezes that allow you to feel the sensation of flying through the air, with complete safety gear and under the guidance of professionals. The special ‘mini-volant’ beginner’s trapeze rig is located within the grounds of the Bali Dynasty Resort in Kuta, and classes are held twice daily in the afternoons, six days a week.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
Joining a trapeze class with High Flyers Bali allows participants to engage both physically and mentally. Some may start off without hesitating while others require a first ‘leap of faith’ to get started. Overall, the rewarding adrenaline rush also gradually builds better skills and muscle memory, as well as self-confidence and personal development. Kids under 12 years of age must be accompanied by parents during the classes.
You’ll enjoy prioritised access if you’re staying at the Bali Dynasty, though non-staying public guests are also welcome. Single lessons and complete four-lesson packages that suit families at special rates are available here. A single lesson lasts approximately 75 minutes. When you aren’t flying through the air, you can practice your flips on their bungee trampoline (IDR 60,000 or USD 4.50 a go). Other activities include fun circus-themed workshops such as juggling common props like diabolo, spinning plates and devil sticks.
High Flyers Bali
- Opening Hours: Mon - Sat 15:00 - 17:45
- Location: Bali Dynasty Resort, Jalan Kartika Plaza, Kuta
You May Also Like