GreenBox Bali is now permanently closed.
GreenBox Bali offers two popular bars located in the party hub of Kuta. One of the venues is tucked into Poppies Lane 2, but the original (and probably the best) is located right amidst the most popular clubs on Jalan Legian. GreenBox Bali is famous for offering the cheapest drinks in Kuta, making it a firm favourite with backpackers and thirsty locals - 20 shots of mixed Arak will cost you just IDR 100,000 (USD 7.5). Next to the shooters, GreenBox is known for their strong Mojitos, which come in a variety of flavours and a generous splashing of local spirits.
GreenBox is a popular hangout for starting out your night in Kuta. It’s not the most sophisticated of spots, but it’s certainly a lot of fun. Both venues maintain a great air of camaraderie among patrons and staff alike and a lot of travellers use GreenBox as a place to meet other partygoers - you might arrive all by yourself, but you’ll most likely head off into the night with a whole trove of new friends.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Opening Hours: 18:00 - 02:00
- Location: Jalan Legian (behind the Bali Bombings Memorial)
- Tel: +62 (0)361 9258803 (Legian)