Golden Monkey is a Chinese restaurant located in downtown Ubud. As the restaurant offers a rare taste of authentic Chinese cuisine outside the foodie hubs of southern Bali, Golden Monkey has been welcomed with open arms by the Ubud community.
With generous windows overlooking busy Jalan Dewi Sita, Golden Monkey has a tasteful decor complete with ornate partitions and hanging paper lanterns. The ambiance is supported by waiters clad in Chinese outfits, bringing a subtle feel of mainland China into Bali’s spiritual capital. The sizzling kitchen is also visible through a generous glass panel.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
From the kitchen comes Golden Monkey’s eclectic mix of classic Chinese dishes, with highlights including crispy pork belly and Peking duck. The restaurant’s dim sum selection includes the likes of ‘shumai’ and crystal dumplings. There are also several vegetarian options available. The restaurant constantly hones its already impressive menu to accommodate wide palates, meaning you’ll most likely find something new to try with every visit.
Golden Monkey Bali
- Opening Hours: 11.30 - 22.00
- Location: Jalan Dewi Sita, Ubud
- Tel: +62 (0)812 3606367
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/goldenmonkeybali