Gatsby Bali closed down in 2017 and is now Sea Vu Play.
Gatsby Bali prides itself as the only theatre restaurant and club in Bali. Taking its name from the iconic F. Scott Fitzgerald novel, the hotspot draws inspiration from the roaring 1920’s and hosts live shows and themed parties on an epic scale. The club keeps the cocktails flowing and more often than not, you’ll find the place heavy with cigar smoke, so if you’re sensitive, proceed with caution.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
The spacious venue’s design is inspired by art deco, while the club’s signature cocktails take their name from the screen sirens of the past century: a glass of Marilyn, Audrey or Brigitte will cost you IDR 120,000 (USD 9). If you’re feeling peckish, Gatsby Bali also offers small nibbles and hearty main courses like beef bourguignon and seafood ravioli, with mains starting at IDR 70,000 (USD 5) per serving.
The real draw at Gatsby Bali, however, is the nightly cabaret show, which starts at 20:30 every night. Expect live entertainment and elaborate dance performances complemented by state-of-the-art sound and light systems, with themes hopping from decade to decade.
- Opening Hours: 18:00 - late
- Location: Jalan Petitenget, Seminyak
- Tel: +62 (0)812 3835641