Garlic Lane Restaurant & Bar is such an iconic part of the Legian landscape that the whole street is commonly referred to by the restaurant’s name. Garlic Lane, or Jalan Sahadewa as the street is officially named, is a popular shopping street with art stalls and souvenir shops worth checking out before heading into the restaurant itself.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Garlic Lane Restaurant & Bar has a relaxed open-plan design allowing you to observe passers-by while enjoying your meals. The restaurant is also well-known for its regular lady boy shows where performers lip sync to pop anthems on Wednesday and Saturday nights, adding to the fun and good times.
The cuisine at Garlic Lane Restaurant & Bar is mostly western food, with a few local dishes thrown in for good measure. The breakfast menu features classic dishes from pancakes to eggs benedict, with prices starting at IDR 22,000 (USD 2). Pizzas and pastas are from IDR 49,000 (USD 4) and up, while main dishes like chicken schnitzel and grilled baby snapper start from IDR 65,000 (USD 5).
Garlic Lane Restaurant & Bar
- Opening Hours: 07:00 - 23:00
- Location: Jalan Sahadewa No. 3, Legian
- Tel: +62 (0)361 755 285
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/garliclanerestaurant/