Funky Place Café is a relaxed dining spot near Lovina Beach, North Bali. Although the café is part of the Funky Place Hostel, it’s a popular hangout among travellers exploring the attractions around Singaraja main town, Banjar, and Lovina. As its name suggests, it’s indeed well-decorated with colourful props and quirky décor. Here, recycled timber is transformed into dining tables and seats, couches are constructed from colourful beanbags on recycled metal beds, and even antique Honda Super Cubs and pushbikes decorate the walls. At the bar, stools are made from a row of adjoined unicycles.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Chilling Out at Funky Place
The menu at Funky Place caters for breakfast through to dinner. A Funky Breakfast set option (IDR 40,000 or USD 3) includes banana pancake, fresh fruits and your choice of coffee or herbal tea. Seafood selections include a fisherman’s basket with prawn, squid, and fish, served with veggies and rice or French fries (IDR 85,000 or USD 6.40). There are also Indonesian favourites available, ranging from nasi goreng fried rice to gado-gado, a vegetable and potato salad in peanut sauce.
Funky Place has also become popular as an evening go-to spot, thanks largely to its live blues sessions. Some nights traditional Balinese dance performances are the main attraction. Libations to hlubricate your groove include classic cocktails and creative local mixes. These range from Tequila Sunrise, to Arak Attack and Bali Barong (from IDR 45,000 a serving). A small Bintang is IDR 25,000 (under USD 2). If you come with friends, Sangria is available for sharing, served by the jug from IDR 99,000 or USD 7.50.
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
With a stay at FunkyPlace in Buleleng, you'll be 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Lovina Beach and 6.2 mi (10 km) from Brahma Vihara Arama.Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a ferry terminal shuttle. Read More...
Funky Place Café
- Opening Hours: 08:00 - 01:00
- Location: Jalan Seririt-Singaraja, Baktiseraga, Kaliasem, Banjar, North Bali
- Tel: +62 (0)878 63253156
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/funkyplacebali