Frankenstein's Laboratory offers a uniquely themed dinner and a ‘freak show’ in the heart of Seminyak. As the name suggests, the venue specialises in all things freaky, with cocktails served in IV bags and zombie face paintings available between 18:00 - 20:00. The ‘Laboratory’ also hosts five cabaret shows every night with a meet and greet session with the scary performers before each gig.
You won’t be charged an entrance fee to get in Frankenstein's Laboratory – you only pay for the food and drinks you order. The menu includes western staples like burgers and pizzas with prices starting at IDR 99,000 (USD 7.50). The popular face painting options are from IDR 50,000 (USD 4), and the in-house artists surely do some amazingly cool and detailed work.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Frankenstein's Laboratory is open for two sessions every night. The first session, between 16:30 and 20:30, features performances suitable for the whole family. The second session is targeted at adults and starts at 18:30 with pre-drinks at the bar’s Time Warp Lab. Thanks to its unique theme, Frankenstein's Laboratory is extremely popular and tables are usually booked several days in advance.
- Opening Hours: 16.30 - 00:00
- Location: Jalan Camplung Tanduk No.6, Seminyak
- Tel: +62 (0)361 731622
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/frankensteinslaboratorybali