Escape Room Bali offers great indoor fun on the Seminyak end of Sunset Road, with four immersive escape room challenges where teams of 2-6 people can play and work together to solve different clues and puzzles – with the objective of escaping the room within a limited time. The games are focused on problem-solving and teambuilding, making it a great pastime option for families and ideal for corporate events.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
The overall experience at Escape Room Bali is dictated by the specific game you choose. The themes on offer range from the sinister Prison Break to the more kid-friendly Up, which draws inspiration from the hit Pixar movie. Besides the props and decoration, the theme also affects the game’s difficulty level, making sure visitors of all ages will be met with a worthy challenge.
Prices at Escape Room Bali start at IDR 250,000 (USD 19). Whether you win or lose depends on if your team is able to escape the room within 45 minutes. That will surely get your brains working and adrenaline rushing!
Escape Room Bali
- Opening Hours: 10:00 - 22:00
- Address: Jalan Sunset Road No. 88, Seminyak
- Tel: +62 (0)812 38990101, +62 (0)81 999111872
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/BaliEscapeRoom/