Eight Degrees South at Conrad Bali Resort
Beachfront Dining in Tanjung Benoa0
Eight Degrees South is an open-air beachfront restaurant located at the Conrad Bali Resort in Tanjung Benoa. Located right on the beach and offering unhindered seascapes, the restaurant is ideal for a romantic dinner, while the casual dress code ensures a relaxed ambiance. The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner – note that there is a one-hour interval between the two settings.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour
The lunch menu at Eight Degrees South consists of light poolside favourites, which use prime ingredients and served in impeccable presentations. During lunch, guests can opt for one of the classic salads or create their own from a selection of fresh ingredients, with prices starting at IDR 110,000 (USD 8).
The lunch menu also features gourmet burgers, pastas and pizzas. Come dinner time, Eight Degrees South excels in prime meats and fresh seafood with highlights including flame-grilled Angus Beef tenderloin and wrapped mahi-mahi. Mains are from IDR 190,000 (USD 14).
Eight Degrees South
- Opening Hours: 11:00- 17:00 (lunch), 18:00-23:00 (dinner)
- Location: Conrad Bali Resort, Jalan Pratama 168, Tanjung Benoa
- Tel: +62 (0)361 778 788
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Conrad Bali offers five-star luxury accommodation in the water sport-filled eastern coastline of the Tanjung Benoa peninsula, only several minutes north from the famous luxury resort enclave of Nusa Dua.The resort is within only a 15-minute transfer from the Ngurah Rai International Airport in Tuban, travel times cut short via the Bali Mandara toll causeway.The resort comprises 6.8 hectares of lush tropical gardens and is one of the luxury resorts in Bali that offers multiple swimming pools adjacent its gorgeous 350m white sand beachfront.The resort offers a great place to spend the Bali holiday with family with great facilities dedicated for children. Read More...Rate This Place: ( votes)