Edogin Bali is one of the nine restaurants and bars located within the all-suite resort, The Mulia Bali in Nusa Dua. Edogin specialises in high-end Japanese food with fresh ingredients imported daily. The restaurant boasts an extensive selection of sushi, sashimi and other seafood, including fresh scallops and prawns. Edogin has a muted décor with subtle Japanese influences visible in the minimalistic table settings and the cherry blossom branches lining the walls. The dress code is smart casual, meaning no flip-flops or men’s singlets are allowed.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
One of the biggest draws at Edogin is the Teppanyaki buffet, where diners get to take their pick from a wide array of fresh seafood and prime meats and watch as their dishes are cooked live by the chefs in the open-plan kitchen. The Teppanyaki buffet is available every week from Thursday to Saturday starting at 18:00. It costs around IDR 900,000 (US$70). Edogin Bali also has an impressive dessert section where you can watch your own personalised ice cream dish being made to order. This is one of the finest Japanese restaurants in Bali.
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
The Mulia Bali
The Mulia - Nusa Dua Bali offers five-star luxury accommodation south of the islands famous Nusa Dua complex, occupying an exotic beachfront known as Geger Beach with its namesake landmark temple that looms from a scenic high cliff.The resort is only 15 minutes drive from the main Nusa Dua tourism complex, where most of the highlights such as Musuem Pasifika, The Bay collection of top quality restaurants, Nusa Dua Theatre that showcases the Devdan Shows and The Bali Collection shopping complex can be found.The Mulia is an approximate half-hour transfer from the Ngurah Rai International Airport in Tuban. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 11:00 - 23:00
- Location: Jl. Raya Nusa Dua Selatan Kawasan Sawangan at The Mulia Bali
- Tel: +62 (0)361 3017777