Echo Beach House is a seaside restaurant overlooking the popular surfing spot and namesake Echo Beach in Canggu. The restaurant is right beside the communal hall of the Batu Mejan sea temple at the southern end of the beach. The cosy dining spot was one of the first establishments on the coastline, offering seafood barbecues since opening in 2000. The restaurant remains popular among surfers and visitors for all-day dining, as well as regular party nights.
The restaurant is usually packed at sunset time when Echo Beach House’s beachfront buffets are readily filled with fresh seafood selections, from scallops, local clams, calamari, Jimbaran prawns, whole red and white snapper and imported lobster on ice (selections range from USD 4 or IDR 50,000 per 100gr). Alternatively, meat selections are also on the menu such as pork kebabs, monster ribs and Aussie and New Zealand steaks (USD 10 or IDR 150,000 per portion).
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
You can enjoy your meal at alfresco tables on the beachside, or inside at Echo Beach House’s cosy pavilion. The drink list also offers a wide range of choices, from cold beers (USD 1.80 or IDR 26,000 for a small Bintang), long drinks and Pina Coladas to classical cocktails and exotic arak based delights (USD 3-5 or IDR 40,000-75,000). They can also arrange for special private gatherings with customized menus and barbecue optoins available.
Echo Beach House
- Opening Hours: 07:00 – 23:00
- Location: Jalan Pura Batu Mejan, Canggu
- Tel: +62 (0)361 747 4604
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/EchoBeachHouse