Dream Beach is a secluded 115-metre stretch of white sand on the southwestern coast of Lembongan Island (the most popular holiday destination of Bali’s 3 Nusa Islands). The beach is one among Lembongan’s collection of beautiful and quiet beaches, with a landscape that’s mostly comprised of low-lying limestone cliffs and dramatic rock formations. You can enjoy the breath-taking seascapes with bird’s-eye views from above the nearby cliff edges, or head down to the small cove and dig your feet into the soft sandy coast.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Highlights of Lembongan’s Dream Beach
While Lembongan’s most popular side is its western coast with sea-view hotels and villas set along the village of Jungutbatu, Dream Beach is well far-off from the crowds. Overlooking the secluded beach nearby is the thatched roof, castaway-style Dream Beach Huts and nearby is the Dream Beach Kubu, among a few others. The blue waters are clear and great for swimming during low tide, however, extra care must be taken as it can get pretty rough since it faces directly to the Indian Ocean. Parts of the beach also have rocky features.
A few spots offer cocktails and local light bites at Dream Beach, such as the Dream Beach Huts’ own Café Pandan, with its cliff-top pool and loungers (happy hours are between 16:00 and 18:00 with ‘buy-1, get-2’ deals on specified beverages). Towards the end of the year, as the sun leans slightly south during the southern equinox, you can expect Dream Beach to be another great spot for staying on after a day out on the coast for Lembongan Island’s wonderful sunsets.
Check out this great hotel nearby
- Location: Lembongan Island