Di Mare offers Mediterranean cuisine with spectacular ocean views at the Karma Kandara Resort, located on Bali’s southern tip. The restaurant’s open-plan and dramatic clifftop setting has made it a firm favourite with couples celebrating their honeymoon or marking a special anniversary. The restaurant has a subtle Greek-inspired design complete with white columns and whitewashed wood, juxtaposed by the blue hues of the ocean.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
The restaurant’s Mediterranean inspired menu offers everything from tapas to pizzas and classic pasta dishes, with prices for main dishes starting at IDR 120,000 (USD 9). Though most visitors head to Di Mare to catch the sunset, the restaurant also tempts diners with its Cliff Tea feature, an afternoon tea service complete with cliff-side views and a glass of sparkling wine, available everyday between 15:00-17:00. When visiting Karma Kandara Resort as a non-resident, an IDR 500,000 (USD 37) entrance fee applies. This includes IDR 200,000 for entrance and IDR 300,000 worth of food and beverage credit.
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Karma Kandara Resort is an award-winning, five-star hotel located along Bukit Peninsula (Billionaires Row), just ten minutes away from an 18-hole championship golf course.Its 54 residences include two-, three- and four-bedroom villas, which come complete with a private pool.Each villa exudes old-world class amid new-world luxury with its high thatched roof, open plan layout, antique artefacts, Balinese stonework, local artwork, rich upholstery and marble and teakwood furnishings.In addition each villa also stars the latest technology - think a flat screen TV with cable channels, DVD home theatre system, fully-equipped gourmet SMEG kitchen and Wi-Fi. Read More...
Di Mare Restaurant
- Opening Hours: 07:00-23:00
- Location: Karma Kandara Resort, Jalan Villa Kandara, Ungasan
- Tel: +62 (0)361 848 2200