Deejay Club in Bali
Nightclub in Kuta0
Deejay Club is a hip nightspot in Kuta, located just behind the Kuta Station Hotel, and part of the Paradiso Lifestyle Complex, which houses southern Kuta’s main bowling alley and billiards centre on Jalan Kartika Plaza. The club is the go-to spot for night owls looking for an after-hour venue, as it opens just after midnight. While most other places along the strip close down, the club becomes alive with thumping beats, ranging from commercial EDM to house and techno, although the musical direction at Deejay Club really depends on who’s helming the booth from its solid roster of resident jocks.
Resident DJs include Jaux Ion, Noldy, GoezD or Tra’Billo, each of whom personally favour a bit of progressive, punk, house and dance into their mixes, respectively. Occasional one-off events feature international guest DJs, with previous headliners including DJs Yuta Adachi of Japan, Solace from Australia, and 2010 DJ Awards winner of psychedelic trance, Liquid Soul.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour
Right in front of the DJ booth is the club’s large dance floor under tall, dark (almost invisible) ceilings, which is spacious enough for a whole crowd to party away and get down, although oftentimes dim and a bit challenging to see who’s dancing next to you. The crowd at Deejay Club is mostly local, but foreign visitors often randomly drop in, especially after bowling at the alley next door. To fuel up, beers start from IDR 75,000 (USD 5.60).
The tech behind the club’s setup that enhances the DJs’ beats include an 80,000-watt Dynacord Alpha sound system, and a C02 jet machine with oxygen cylinders that enhance the spectacular lighting of its multi-coloured LED screen backdrop through psychedelic smoke screens. A cover charge of IDR 40,000 (USD 3) usually applies, while tickets for guest DJ gigs start from IDR 150,000 (USD 11) at the door.
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: Wed - Sat 02:00 - 06:00
- Location: Jalan Kartika Plaza, 8x, Tuban-Bali, Indonesia, Kuta 80361
- Tel: +62 (0)361 753 666