Da Maria Bali is a modern Italian restaurant and nightclub in Seminyak, which serves pizzas well into the wee hours. Headed by restaurateur Maurice Terzini, the osteria style spot offers classic Italian dishes in brightly designed interiors of white and blue hues, perfectly echoing the fresh ocean breeze of the Italian coast. By night, the place takes on partying vibes with disco lighting and live DJs.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Open for lunch, dinner and ‘late night pizza and disco’, Da Maria Bali offers a wide selection of pizzas, pastas and prime meats. Pizzas are between IDR 110,000 and 200,000 (USD 8-15), while main dishes, including organic grass-fed sirloin, are from IDR 200,000 (USD 15). Da Maria’s menu also features a ‘bambini’ section, which offers kids rightly portioned authentic Italian bites like gnocchi served with butter and parmesan (IDR 50,000 or USD 4) for mains.
For grownups, Da Maria restaurant offers an impressive selection of wines and classic cocktails with prices starting at IDR 85,000 (USD 6.50) per glass.
Da Maria Bali
- Opening Hours: 12:00 - 15:00 (lunch), 17:00 - 22:00 (dinner), 22:00 - 01:00 (late night pizza and disco)
- Location: Jalan Petitenget No. 170, Seminyak
- Tel: +62 (0)361 934 8523
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/damariabali