CP Lounge is a restaurant and tapas bar and the only nightclub in central Ubud. It’s one of a very few spots in this cultural centre where you can enjoy late night partying. You can also enjoy light western and Indonesian bites from its well-varied menu. There is also an extensive selection of cocktails available from the bar. This spot is well tucked away from the main street, halfway up from the Jalan Monkey Forest Road. The dining and entertainment complex is owned and run by a royal Ubud family member, who also occasionally serves as the venue’s fun-spirited host.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Dine, Drink and Dance at CP Lounge
The regular evening scene here features the small thatched-roof stage hosting a live band that fills the air with popular covers often requested by patrons. They can play almost anything you throw at them. The stage separates the spacious garden lounge and the bar where a great selection of martinis and cocktails are poured (average IDR 75,000 or USD 5.50 per serving). Its semi-open entertainment hall is reminiscent of a grand Balinese meeting pavilion and houses billiards and a makeshift dance floor. Regular Latin nights let you get down and hone your cha-cha or salsa moves.
Be it outside under the stars, or in a cosy subtly-lit corner, you have plenty of seating options. When you’re not dancing to the tunes, enjoy good food with a mix of local, Mediterranean, and Western dishes that includes tapas, grilled steaks, pizzas and pastas. Try the unique beef abon pizza, with a topping of the Indonesian style meat floss (IDR 49,000 or USD 4). Worth a taste too is the must-try crispy duck, accompanied with steamed white rice, long beans and traditional Balinese sambal dip (IDR 79,000 or USD 5.80). Stay on and you’ll have local cover band, Siji, performing from 21:00 through midnight. DJ Kenji in the lounge then helps you party until morning.
- Opening Hours: 11:00 - 04:00
- Location: Jalan Petitenget No. 12 B, Seminyak
- Tel: +62 (0)361 978 954
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/cploungeubud/