CARGA Bali is a boutique gallery full of colourful gift ideas and chic homewares, located on Jalan Petitenget in central Seminyak. Even if you’re not on the hunt for anything particular, the store is well worth an inspiring visit thanks to its tropical decor, which includes a life-size palm tree carved out of wood.
CARGA Bali’s well-curated collections range from home décor items, textiles and small gifts – think greeting cards and fragrant candles in exotic scents like cinnamon tree and amber ginger rose. Some quirky furniture is also on offer, including beautiful rattan chairs, and items to order. There’s also a selection of accessories like ‘ikat’ (traditional Indonesian tie-dye cloth) handbags for the grownups and colourful clothes from Bali-based children’s fashion label, Coco & Ginger, for the kids. The store also offers crockery from celebrated local ceramic producer, Kevala Ceramics.
Highly decorated 'Batik dulang' wooden bowls come in different sizes, ranging from IDR 210,000 to IDR 340,000 (USD 16-26) per piece. Ornamental metal photo frames that look good as a touch of contemporary to any living room, starts from IDR 675,000 (USD 50).
Following the booming success of its original Seminyak store, CARGA Bali has also opened its sister outlet in Kerobokan, called CARGA Casa, with emphasis on homewares.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
CARGA Bali Boutique
- Opening Hours: 09:00 - 21:00
- Location: Jalan Petitenget No. 886, Seminyak
- Tel: +62 (0)361 8478173
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/CARGA-207035629319309/