Finns Recreation Club has a wide range of sports facilities and entertainment centres to keep you busy in Canggu. This leisure centre is open to the public year-round, with day passes and long-term memberships available at reasonable prices. You’ll find a full-fledged gym with an Olympic-sized pool, a tennis court, kid’s club, and a spa centre.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Finns Recreation Club highlights
A large colonial-style clubhouse serves as its centrepiece, which has a sports bar that screens live sports events, from AFL and NFL to cricket and soccer matches. Pass the entrance to find an expansive sports field where matches and community events take place regularly.
Families might enjoy Splash Waterpark Bali, where mom and dad can lounge back while the kids splash away in the pools or race down colourful slides. Finns Recreation Club Bali has an indoor trampoline centre called Bounce Bali, as well as the Strike Bali, a 10-pin bowling centre opposite the centre’s main facility.
If you’re working remotely in Bali, a day pass gives you free Wi-Fi and access to its coworking space, gym, lap pool, basketball court, and Splash Waterpark Bali. Weekly, monthly and annual memberships are available if you’re on an extended holiday in Bali. A membership at Finns Recreation Club gives you exclusive discounts on the clubhouse’s onsite facilities and services.
Finns Recreation Club Bali
- Opening Hours: Daily from 6am to 8pm
- Location: Jalan Pantai Berawa, Canggu, Tibubeneng, Kuta Utara, Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 848 3939