Bungalow Living offers a triple treat – equal parts homeware store, art gallery and coffee shop. The spot is located in the heart of Canggu, one of the hippest neighbourhoods in Bali’s southwestern beach resort area.
Bungalow Living’s home store is the latest addition to this holistic lifestyle brand and offers original prints and textiles inspired by the owner's travels throughout Asia. The store describes its aesthetics as “tribal meets tropical” with collections featuring an eclectic mix of textiles, cushions and blankets in earthy hues.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Prices for home accessories like woven baskets and small figurines in the shape of elephants and pineapples start at IDR 50,000 (USD 3.7). Textiles are priced at IDR 480,000 (USD 36) and up, while bohemian clutches and handbags have a price point of IDR 80,000 (USD 6) and up. Bungalow Living Bali also offers worldwide shipping for its products.
After shopping at Bungalow Living’s Bungalow Home Store, be sure to drop by for a coffee at Bungalow Living Café. Loved by locals and visitors alike, the venue serves breakfast and lunch passionately cooked from organic locally sourced produce.
Bungalow Living Homeware
- Opening Hours: 08:00 - 18:00 (Mon-Sat), 09:00 - 17:00 (Sun)
- Location: Jalan Pantai Berawa No. 35, Canggu
- Tel: +62 (0)361 844 6567
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/BungalowLivingBali