Bungalow Living Homeware in Bali
Tropical Homeware and Coffee Shop in Canggu0
Bungalow Living offers a triple treat – equal parts homeware store, art gallery and coffee shop. The spot is located in the heart of Canggu, one of the hippest neighbourhoods in Bali’s southwestern beach resort area.
Bungalow Living’s home store is the latest addition to this holistic lifestyle brand and offers original prints and textiles inspired by the owner's travels throughout Asia. The store describes its aesthetics as “tribal meets tropical” with collections featuring an eclectic mix of textiles, cushions and blankets in earthy hues.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour
Prices for home accessories like woven baskets and small figurines in the shape of elephants and pineapples start at IDR 50,000 (USD 3.7). Textiles are priced at IDR 480,000 (USD 36) and up, while bohemian clutches and handbags have a price point of IDR 80,000 (USD 6) and up. Bungalow Living Bali also offers worldwide shipping for its products.
After shopping at Bungalow Living’s Bungalow Home Store, be sure to drop by for a coffee at Bungalow Living Café. Loved by locals and visitors alike, the venue serves breakfast and lunch passionately cooked from organic locally sourced produce.
Bungalow Living Homeware
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: 08:00 - 18:00 (Mon-Sat), 09:00 - 17:00 (Sun)
- Location: Jalan Pantai Berawa No. 35, Canggu
- Tel: +62 (0)361 844 6567
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/BungalowLivingBali