The Bulgari Spa is part of the luxurious Bulgari Resort Bali in Uluwatu, located on the island's southern tip. The five-star cliff-top resort offers scenic vistas overlooking the ocean, and the spa is no exception. The spa’s design is a mix of East and West with traditional Balinese rituals complemented by modern Italian styles. The spa offers treatment rooms for shorter appointments, while the exclusive spa pavilions are available for appointments lasting three hours or more. Reservations are necessary.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Bulgari Spa’s treatment menu ranges from fifteen-minute pedicures to Bulgari Signature Rituals lasting three hours and up. Prices for treatments start at IDR 450,000 (USD 33). The comprehensive Ritual Packages include facials, body scrubs, massages and more. Romantic couples’ treatments are also available. Bulgari Spa also offers yoga and meditation classes, with prices for private sessions starting at IDR 120,000 (USD 9). In-house guests at the Bulgari Resort are welcome to all treatments and packages available at the spa, while outside guests can make bookings for all treatments lasting two hours or more. If you’re looking for a Bali spa with incredible ocean views, Bulgari Spa is hard to beat.
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Bulgari Resort Bali
Bulgari Resort & Residences, Bali is one of Balis prominent luxury five-star resorts, located on Jalan Goa Lempeh near the village of Pecatu, a secluded cliff region on the islands southern Bukit peninsula.The resort is within a 40-minute transfer from the Ngurah Rai International Airport in Tuban.Nearby highlights include the famous landmark and sea temple of Uluwatu, which is an approximate half-hour drive west from the resort.The favourite sunset and seafood cafe-lined Jimbaran Bay is a 20-kilometre trip north, while the livelier crowds can be found around Kuta and Legian, and the upscale boutiques and entertainment venues of Seminyak is within a 45-minute trip further north. Read More...
Bulgari Spa Bali
- Opening Hours: 09:00-21:00
- Location: Bulgari Resort Bali, Jalan Goa Lempeh, Pecatu
- Tel: +62 (0)361 847 1000, extension 6601/6602