Bukit Pandawa Golf & Country Club offers golfers in Bali a world-class, 18-hole golfing experience over the landscaped contours of Kutuh village’s limestone cliffs. All holes are championship calibre par-3, making it a first golf course of its kind in Bali. Ten of its 18 holes are complemented by panoramic ocean views over the Indian Ocean. The golf course has a par-54 layout, where you can play a round typically within 2 hours. However, it offers golfers its own set of distinctive challenges.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Bukit Pandawa Golf Features
The type of turf grass used for Bukit Pandawa Golf Club is Pure Dynasty, which gives the whole course landscape its awesomely deep colour and fine texture, which covers the whole meandering contours of the course, complete with the dramatic rock outcrops, sand bunkers, water features and terraced rice paddy fields. The new golf course will be a luxurious complementing feature to a cluster of new international five-star hotels in development in the adjacent area, the likes of a Waldorf Astoria, a Mandarin Oriental, Raffles, and a Fairmont hotel.
Onsite facilities include caddie services, a club house that features a fully stocked pro shop with all the gear you’ll need for a day out golfing such as world class golf clubs and apparel, and the Kulkul Restaurant which serves international cuisine. Individual membership is at IDR 26 million (around USD 1,950), while 18-hole course rates are at IDR 1.6 million from Monday to Thursday, and IDR 1.7 million on weekends and public holidays.
Bukit Pandawa Golf Club & Country Club
- Opening Hours: 06:00 – 18:00
- Location: Jalan Gunung Payung, Banjar Panti Giri, Kutuh
- Tel: +62 (0)361 4725 988
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/bukitpandawagolfandcountryclub