Bukit Pandawa Golf & Country Club offers golfers in Bali a world-class, 18-hole golfing experience over the landscaped contours of Kutuh village’s limestone cliffs. All holes are championship calibre par-3, making it a first golf course of its kind in Bali.
There are 10 of the golf course’s 18 holes that are complemented by panoramic ocean views over the Indian Ocean. The golf course has a par-54 layout, where you can play a round typically within 2 hours. Even so, it offers golfers its own set of distinctive challenges.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Bukit Pandawa Golf & Country Club’s features
Bukit Pandawa Golf & Country Club’s type of turfgrass gives the whole course landscape its awesomely deep colour and fine texture. It covers the whole meandering contours of the course, complete with the dramatic rock outcrops, sand bunkers, water features and terraced rice paddy fields.
Onsite facilities include caddie services, a clubhouse that features a fully stocked pro shop with all the gear you’ll need for a day out golfing. These include world-class golf clubs and apparel, and a restaurant serving international cuisine. Individual memberships and 18-hole course rates are available with weekends and public holidays usually with a surcharge.
Check out this great hotel nearby
ASMARA Heavenly Residence NUSA DUA
With a stay at ASMARA Heavenly Residence NUSA DUA in Nusa Dua (Sawangan), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Bali Nusa Dua Convention Centre and Bali Nusa Dua Theater.Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage.A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided at no charge. Read More...
Bukit Pandawa Golf & Country Club
- Opening Hours: Daily from 6.30am to 5pm
- Location: Jalan Gunung Payung No. 8, Banjar Panti Giri, Kutuh, South Kuta, Badung, 80361, Bali
- Tel: +62 811 3811 2828