Unique budget hotels in Bali are in style nowadays, providing not only cheap places to stay on the island, but also appealing to travellers with their signature designs, interiors and distinctive features that set them apart from the usual inexpensive accommodation options around.
Bali’s collection of unique and cheap hotels comes as a range of inimitable design features, some with colourful themes and furnishing schemes, while others present totally fresh and innovative styles. Here is our selection of 10 cheap hotels in Bali that won’t break the bank, yet are still located in the island’s favourite beach resort areas.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
With a stay at Rumah Dadong in Sayan, you'll be minutes from Gaya Art Space and close to Blanco Museum.Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and luggage storage.A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite. Read More...