Unique budget hotels in Bali are in style nowadays, providing not only cheap places to stay on the island, but also appealing to travellers with their signature designs, interiors and distinctive features that set them apart from the usual inexpensive accommodation options around.
Bali’s collection of unique and cheap hotels comes as a range of inimitable design features, some with colourful themes and furnishing schemes, while others present totally fresh and innovative styles. Here is our selection of 10 cheap hotels in Bali that won’t break the bank, yet are still located in the island’s favourite beach resort areas.
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour