Breeze at the Samaya Seminyak in Bali
Fine Balinese Inspired Cuisine in Seminyak0
Breeze Restaurant at the Samaya Seminyak Bali is nestled in the glamorous Samaya Resort on a vibrant stretch of beach in central Seminyak. The restaurant is located just off the sand and you can listen to the hypnotic sounds of the surf as you dine.
The menus at Breeze Restaurant Bali change according to the season and the emphasis here is on delicious local flavors that showcase the best ingredients from Bali. There are plenty of options here to choose from here, including a fancy lunch menu that features sophisticated fare such as On-Ice Chilled Seafood, a mixture of Papua crab, prawns, octopus and lobster for IDR 810,000 (US$60). There are also salads, soups, and pizzas available.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour
In the evening, you can choose to dine under the stars and enjoy a glass of wine from an extensive wine list as you enjoy the simple yet delicious dinner menu. Highlights include local dishes such as Bebek Menyatnyat at IDR 180,000 (UD$13) which uses traditional Balinese spices as well as coconut milk to slow cook the delicious braised duck. You can also try Udang Bakar Samaya, an in-house specialty of jumbo river prawns with local vegetables cooked with shredded coconut and served with steamed rice.
Breeze at the Samaya Seminyak
- Opening Hours: lunch 12:00 – 15:00; 18:00–23:00
- Location: Jalan Laksmana, Seminyak
- Tel: + 62 (0361) 731149
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
The Samaya Seminyak comprises two hectares of tropical gardens with its set of lavish private pool villas, excellent dining outlets, a great spa, and other facilities interconnected by shaded and leafy pathways.Accommodation options come in a set of Pool Villas close to the coast and Courtyard Villas near Jalan Kayu Aya.The one-bedroom Pool Villa, being the smallest, offers a generous 220sqm of space.The villas feature air conditioning, high definition movie and audio systems, and large four-poster beds with mosquito nets.The one-bedroom Royal Pavilion is 312sqm, complete with a private lap pool and an outdoor garden and gazebo. Read More...Rate This Place: ( votes)