The Bounce Bali trampoline centre in Canggu is part of the extensive fun sporting and leisure facilities at the Canggu Club. The indoor warehouse facility is fully laid out with over 65 square and rectangular Olympic grade trampolines set in a tight array with over a hundred square meters of foam padding that ensures safe landings in every crazy session. It’s not only for kids, so families can have a great time out here for an hour or two, explore different challenges to exercise or simply have fun bouncing off walls, somersaulting, or diving into a pool filled with soft black foam cubes.
Some of the walls of the Bounce Bali trampoline centre are lined with slightly vertical trampolines, as well as being fitted with basketball hoops and rings overhead, allowing for a variety of games such as dodge ball and slam dunking, or to live out your dreams of being a ninja or parkour athlete safely. The park is pleasantly air conditioned throughout, allowing for enjoyable runs in any session. Spring-loaded frames enable you to achieve higher rebounds, and its different circuits let you explore with freedom and even encourage you to carry out and hone your own new acrobatic tricks.
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour
An hour’s jumping pass costs IDR 120,000 per person. You must wear socks inside the arena at all times and Bounce Bali offers high quality bouncing socks for only IDR 25,000 a pair, which have gripped soles for safe and technical jumping. Bounce sessions start every hour, on the hour, and there’s a special bounce tag team who not only standby to ensure your safety, but these experts are also able to teach you some new tricks as well.
There’s a small sports bar and café onsite serving refreshments and light bites. Parents who are letting their kids enjoy all the fun can simply relax and sit here over coffee or a cold beer. Bounce Bali also welcomes mums and younger kids every Monday morning at 10:00 for a special mothers’ group program where they can take their toddlers for a good physical exercise and develop their balance and coordination.
Bounce Bali Trampoline Centre
- Opening Hours: 09:00 - 22:00
- Location: Canggu Club, Jalan Pantai Berawa, Canggu
- Tel: +62 (0)361 848 3939
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/bouncebali