Boneka Restaurant at the St. Regis Bali
All-Day Fine Dining in Nusa Dua0
Boneka Restaurant at the magnificent St. Regis Bali Hotel is a stylish all-day dining restaurant that uses the Indonesian ‘boneka’ puppet as a design concept. You will see this motif throughout the eatery, which offers breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Boneka Restaurant starts the day by serving a buffet style breakfast, which features fresh fruit from Bali as well as other treats liked smoked fish, oysters, and sashimi. Specialties here include the lobster omelette as well as a lobster ragout filled egg call the Egg Nouvelle. Sunday Brunch packages start from IDR 690,000 (USD 52) and include aperitifs like Bloody Marys (and Bali's own rendition: Bali Mary) at the King Cole Bar.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour
In the evening, you can choose between a delicious a la carte menu or the legendary St. Regis Bali Buffet which has everything you could imagine, from Balinese seafood such as lobster and oysters, to Wagyu beef and other roasted meats. Main courses served at the buffet include tasting plates such as short ribs with truffle oil potato puree, Australian lamb chops, and tortellini with duck foie gras. At the end of the meal, you can finish on a sweet note with a taste of the Valrhona chocolate fountain. The buffet starts at IDR 790,000 (around USD 60) excluding drinks.
Dining at St. Regis Bali is a great treat, and although not the cheapest luxury meal you can find on Bali, you can rest assured that the ingredients are all incredibly good and the service is truly five-star.
- Opening Hours: Breakfast 07.00 – 11.00; Brunch 12.00 – 15.00; Dinner 18.00- 22.00
- Location: St Regis Bali, Jalan Nusa Dua Selatan, Nusa Dua
- Tel: +62 (0) 361 300 6796
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
The St.Regis Bali has a gorgeous beachfront extending from Geger Beach, just south of the Nusa Dua peninsula.Its collection of suites, villas, and excellent restaurants, as well as its ballrooms and state-of-the art meeting spaces make it a resort apt for both business and leisure.Well-trained butlers are ready to assist you with virtually all your needs during your stay and offer that touch of genuine opulence that you get at St.Regis.An expansive blue lagoon serves as a centrepiece surrounded by lagoon villas, each boasting a wealth of Balinese art and inspired designs.These villas are romantic and perfectly suit honeymooners, who find a specially prepared flower bath upon arrival plus sweet fruit, dipped in chocolate fondue. Read More...Rate This Place: ( votes)