Blanco Renaissance Museum was the home and studio of the late Don Antonio Blanco. The Philippine-born maestro was known for his lithographic artworks of nude Balinese women. Located on a hilltop overlooking the lush valley of Campuhan, it houses paintings, collages and illustrated poetry by Blanco and his son Mario.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
Blanco Renaissance Museum highlights
Enter the main building to see a massive marble hall lined with Blanco’s artworks in lavish and unusual frames. Many colourful nude portraits are displayed in this room, while towards the studio are various collages with 60s-era paintings, paintbrushes and dried paint in front of an artwork in progress. Some of the art pieces might bring a smile to your face, while others probably cause a slight cringe. There are pieces with snippets of porn magazines overlaid with soapboxes, sand and seashells.
A studio where Blanco used to paint and a gallery exhibiting Mario's works can be found inside Blanco Renaissance Museum. You’ll also find a gift shop, café and the Blanco’s family temple within the premise. The café has a cosy Balinese atmosphere and serves European and Asian dishes
The gallery’s provocative collection appeals mostly to adults and art lovers. If you’re visiting with children, they may enjoy the palatial gardens and courtyard, which have gorgeous parrots and exotic birds.
Blanco Renaissance Museum
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 5pm
- Location: Jalan Raya Campuhan, Sayan, Ubud, Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 975 502