Blanco par Mandif serves delicious local Indonesian food but with a twist, by offering a degustation style menu that, until now, you would be more likely to find in a French fine dining establishment.
The restaurant is located in the cultural capital of Bali, Ubud, and the food at Blanco par Mandif is served in the gorgeous Blanco Renaissance Museum where you can look out over the famous Campuhan River. The restaurant has an intimate feel, as it only seats up to 10 diners at one time, so is the perfect place for those looking for an exclusive dining experience. Advanced bookings are a must.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
The emphasis at Blanco par Mandif is on local flavours and ingredients, and you can expect the freshest seasonal produce sourced from all over the island. Creations by award-winning chef Mandif Warokka include local dishes such as Peking Duck, served ‘tasting style’ in small portions. Other favourites include a tasting plate of Indonesian desserts that are usually eaten as a snack, called Jajanan Pasar. Just some of the sweet treats on offer include Lapis Legit, or soft sponge layer cake, as well as Lepet, a toothsome sticky rice dish cooked with coconut milk.
Prices start from IDR 850,000 for the seven course menu, IDR 950,000 for the nine course menu, and IDR 1,100,000 for the twelve course menu. All menus come with a wine pairing and the twelve course menu can come in at IDR 2,100,000 depending on the choice of wine.
Blanco par Mandif pairs old style and familiar flavours with a surprising serving concept that is a breath of fresh air to the dining scene in Ubud.
Blanco par Mandif Ubud Bali
- Opening Hours: 3 sittings daily: 12:00–14:00; 18:00–20:30; 21:00– 24:00
- Location: Blanco Renaissance Museum, Jalan Raya Campuhan, Ubud
- Tel: + 62 (0361) 4792284
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/Blanco-Par-Mandif-1446953665591644/