BIMC Hospital Kuta is a four-storey hospital located at the busy Dewaruci (aka Simpang Siur) roundabout in Kuta. The hospital offers 24-hour emergency services and an ambulance is on standby around the clock, as well as an emergency response motorbike. The hospital’s pharmacy and pathology unit are also open 24 hours a day.
Furthermore, BIMC Hospital Kuta has an operating room, intensive care unit and hotel-standard inpatient rooms complete with nursing assistants. Medical check-ups and vaccinations for rabies, which is still epidemic in Bali, are available at this hospital. There are also pathology and radiology departments offering a wide range of tests and scans.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Thanks to its central location, the hospital is accessible from all corners of the island, especially if you’re staying at the resorts and hotels of southern Bali. The staff are fluent in English, catering to international visitors. BIMC Hospital Kuta also handles medical evacuations, and in case of an emergency, it can handle all necessary arrangements for evacuation or repatriation. BIMC has a secondary hospital that is located within the five-star resort complex of Nusa Dua.
BIMC Hospital Kuta
- Opening Hours: Open 24 hours a day
- Location: Jalan Bypass Ngurah Rai No.100X, Kuta
- Tel: +62 (0)361 761 263
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/BIMCHospitalGroup